Construction Site or Events Toilet Emptying and Effluent Collection
PD Sewerage Services provides a fast and efficient service for emptying site toilets, portable cabin facilities, welfare units, waste holding tanks and provide a drain clearance service.
- Scheduled emptying service available to suit your site program of work
- Standby service available
- Emergency call out service available, 7 days a week
Why choose us & what do we have to offer you?
- Registered Waste Carrier with Natural Resources Wales (Environment Agency), under the Waste (England and Wales) Regulations 2011
- Duty of care declarations issued on collection of sewage for your records, as legally required
- Waste is efficiently collected with our brand new vaccum tanker
- Waste is disposed of at Welsh Water Treatment Plants
- Difficult access sites catered for, with 40m of pipes as standard – if you require more, please mention it when booking and we will ensure we have the extra lengths you require
- All our operatives hold CSCS Cards and are fully trained
- Over 30 years’ experience in the industry providing a high quality service
This service is available in Denbighshire, Gwynedd, Wrexham, Conwy and Shropshire, including:
- Bala, Llanuwchllyn
- Glyn Ceiriog Valley
- Betws y coed
Contact us for a free quote on 01490 430 308 or 07714 155 177.